Taurus Love Compatibility with Aries
The romance in Taurus Aries relationship will undoubtedly be dynamic….but there may not be much hope for anything more. Still good understanding of each individual personality will help stimulate
this combination and add to its longevity.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus and Aries is ruled by the planet Mars. This is a positive point considering that Venus and Mars blend well….representing good balance of energy.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Aries is governed by the element of Fire. Here Aries individual will be impulsive and will like to take charge of their destiny…..but Taurus need
to be assured of security and stability.
- Taurus is fixed in quality and Aries is Cardinal in quality. Here lies the major problem in Taurus Aries relationship. Aries will like to have his way irrespective of what her partner thought to
be right. Meanwhile, Taurus is not going to budge.
More on Taurus and Aries Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with fellow Taurus
Taurus Taurus relationship appears to be a compatible match. However, due to the tendencies of jealousy and stubbornness associated with this Sign, there could be problems.
- Both partners are ruled by the planet Venus. When two people rule by the planet Venus comes together, it can result in love at first sight. They will be highly sensual and enjoy pampering. They
can become overly-relaxed in some moments……but as a general rule, they work very hard to maintain the lifestyle of luxury that they prefer.
- Both are governed by the element of Earth. This means they will likely have a fondness for gardening and will share a mutual love of Earth beauty. Of cause, there will be a mutual fondness for
rich food and fine wine…..hence need to guard against extra pounds.
- Taurus is fixed in quality. They will persevere when working toward their goals….and both will stand by their opinions as though it were a matter of life and death. The fact is each
individual in this relationship need to understand the frustrations of the other.
More On Taurus and Taurus Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Gemini
Taurus compatibility with Natives of Gemini may be something of a gamble. Given Taurus bent towards possessiveness, he or she may not hang on to unsettled Gemini partner. Actually, Gemini
personality may prove too restless for the Taurus partner.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus, while Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercury. Venus is associated with physical pleasure, romance and sensuality. While Mercury is both masculine and feminine,
adapting which energy that best serve at any given moment.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Gemini is governed by the element of Air. What this translates is that Gemini natives are prone to makes decision based upon intellect…elm…whim,
on occasion….while Taurus is more practical on decision making.
- Taurus is fixed in quality and Gemini is Mutable. Taurus tend to focus on one thing, a person or idea at a time, while Gemini moves from one thing, person or idea according to impulse.
For this relationship to work, Taurus must be ready to provide Gemini with ample independent and much breathing space.
More on Gemini and Taurus Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Cancer
Basically, Taurus Cancer relationship makes for steady and reliable relationship. However, Cancer natives are very sensitive and prone to close within themselves if emotionally unhappy. Taurus
partner may tire of Cancer’s mood swings, causing the Cancer partner to believe that Taurus is insensitive to his needs.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus and Cancer are ruled by the moon. This is a positive point. Both these celestial bodies vibrate with feminine energy.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Cancer is governed by the element of Water. Earth and water are basically compatible. It can be said that Cancer is born to nurture those Signs
ruled by earth….similar to the manner in which rain nurtures the soil and help plant to grow.
- Taurus is fixed in quality while Cancer is Cardinal. In this pairing, Cancer will provide the inspiration needed by Taurus.
More on Taurus and Cancer Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Leo
Taurus Leo relationship is rather a good match......particularly when each partner understands the errors of the other.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Leo is ruled by the planet Sun. The sun is representative of life and Venus is representative of romance. This combination of masculine and feminine
energies will aid both partners to admire and sustain one another.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Leo is governed by the element of Fire. Earth and fire don’t blend. Both partners will likely battle for domination. They will be ambitious, but
quite different ways. Taurus strives for security in life and in love while Leo yearns for fame and fortune.
- Taurus and Leo are both fixed in quality. This is not too good; as both partners will be stubborn and once the mind is made up, it will take a lot to cause a change in attitude. Indeed, Taurus
and Leo are Signs prone to shy away from change…..if either will decide he or she wants the love relationship to stay intact then, almost nothing will convince him or her to leave the partner.
If each individual here is careful to understand the other, this match could be a positive one.
More on Taurus and Leo Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Virgo
There will always be a common ground in this relationship. However, those governed by Virgo usually control their emotional output. This may cause problem given that Taurus thrive in deep
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury. Venus is more concerned with romance and sensuality while Mercury is characteristics of communication….also
regarded as androgynous planet, causing Virgo natives to adapt the form he or she chooses.
- Both Taurus and Virgo are governed by the element of Earth. This means they will be more concerned with possessions. Thus, they will surround themselves with beautiful things.
- Taurus is Fixed in quality while Virgo is Mutable. Virgo can easily adjust to situation….this largely depends on emotion. Hence, if the emotion is right, there will be a mutual dedication for
working for the same goals.
Common interest and desires of Taurus Virgo relationship can result in a highly compatible union.
More On Taurus and Virgo Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Libra
There are common interests and meeting of minds in Taurus Libra relationship. Both appreciate beauty and finer things of life. However, in order to achieve longevity, Libra will need to use his
sense of diplomacy and Taurus will need to exercise patience.
- Both Taurus and Libra are ruled by the planet Venus….hence their love for beauty, luxury, affection and romance.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Libra is governed by the element of Air. Earth make individual of innate practicality while Air make that of intellectual expression. Conflicts
can arise if Taurus feels too possessive or if Libra appears overly flirtatious and social.
- Taurus is Fixed in quality while Libra is Cardinal. Libra’s inherent indecision may irritate the direct and to-the-point native of Taurus. But with some gentle persuasion and understanding, any
thing may be possible.
More On Taurus and Libra Love Compatibility
Taurus Love Compatibility with Scorpio
Taurus Scorpio combination is one of mutual admiration. In strict romantic sense, this pair has much in common. The physical ties will be strong. However, longevity can best be achieved if Taurus
is very careful to keep faith with Scorpio.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Scorpio is ruled by the planet Pluto. Pluto’s influence makes for an intense combination…..excellent balance of masculine and feminine energy.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Scorpio is governed by the element of water. Scorpio is more secretive and prone to be deep…like an ocean while Taurus is open and everything laid
on the bare surface.
- Taurus and Scorpio are both Fixed in quality. It can only be hoped their minds agree or there will certainly be battles.
More on compatibility for Scorpio and Taurus
Taurus Love Compatibility with Sagittarius
Taurus Sagittarius combination is rather odd. The Sagittarius partner will probably find the relationship difficult to cope with….considering Taurus trait for possessiveness is coupled with
Sagittarius love of freedom. Still, with some understanding and effort, this could be a union of harmony.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Sagittarius is ruled by the planet Jupiter. Jupiter is associated with higher learning, philosophy, travel and optimism. This bend of Venus beauty and
Jupiter expansion makes for two Signs that possess mutual admiration and likely to sustain each other.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Sagittarius by the element of fire. Here Sagittarius requires space to move and keep the flame burning. But, Taurus is down-to-earth and needs
- Taurus is Fixed in quality while Sagittarius is Mutable in quality.
If each partner strive to understand and became familiar with ways in which the other differs, this can make for a stable and happy union.
More on Taurus Sagittarius Union
Taurus Love Compatibility with Capricorn
Taurus and Capricorn will share the understanding of one partner for the other in this combination. Both are responsible and practical. However, both partners will have to infuse a
little fun into the union when things become too serious….as it is sure to be with this pairing.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn. Venus is concerned with sensual pleasures, love and beauty. But Saturn is concerned with hard work and the
discipline necessary to achieve goals.
- Both Taurus and Capricorn are governed by the element of Earth. Hence, this is a union of stars that love to indulge in material possessions.
- Taurus is fixed in quality while Capricorn is Cardinal. Here, the best aspect of this union is probably the similarity of each partner’s values and mutual dedication to the same goals.
More on Compatibility for Taurus and Capricorn
Taurus Love Compatibility with Aquarius
Both love ease and comfort, but maintain different views on how to obtain them. The conservative habits of the Taurus native may grate on the nerves of the dynamic Aquarius partner.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus while Aquarius is ruled by the planet Saturn. Venus focuses on beauty, romance and sensual pleasures. Saturn causes Aquarius to concentrate on hard work
and employ discipline to achieve goals.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Aquarius is governed by the element of Air. Thus, Aquarius focuses on intellectual connection and pursuit, whereas Taurus has more practical and
- Both Taurus and Aquarius are fixed in quality. Unstoppable team power here is probably the best aspect of this relationship.
This can be a truly exciting and satisfying union if the pair manages to work out how it will work for them.
More on Taurus with Aquarius partner
Taurus Love Compatibility with Pisces
The romantic, imaginative and flexible Pisces native is what Taurus seeks in a mate. They will share appreciation for beauty, art, sensuality and other fine things life has to offer. However, each
partner here will need to be careful of his or her emotions for this union to achieve longevity.
- Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus and Pisces by the planet Neptune. When Venus…symbol of love meets Neptune…symbol of illusions…there is a magnetic spiritual connection.
- Taurus is governed by the element of Earth while Pisces is governed by the element of water. These two elements are quite compatible. Care must be taken to ensure against too much of good
- Taurus is Fixed in quality while Pisces is mutable. Here, the different emotional natures tend to complement each other. The overall empathy and commitment of this pair is valued greatly by both
Actually this can result in a relationship where the ties will usually be strong.
More on Taurus with Pisces
SEE Taurus Love Compatibility FAQs